SyntaxHighlighter

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Relax-o-matic

So, in the monthly email newsletter on healthy living that I receive gratis from my beneficent employer, I read:

Find Yourself in the Stressed Lane?

When you find you need to take a moment to relax and slow down, contact The Relaxation Phone Line at [...]. This line is a recorded relaxation message that provides you with an opportunity to unwind and renew for a few minutes during your day. The Relaxation Phone Line is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Huh.

Is there also a Relaxation Blog (with a relax-o-feed)? Or maybe an @relaxifier I can follow on Twitter?

Clearly I need more coffee ...

1 comment:

Chuck Jones said...

I called that number... No comment...
as for the blog, se http://www.positive-relaxation.com/relaxation-blog.html heh heh...

-C-